Well, Lacey still hasn't forgiven me for leaving last week.  I have been able to touch her nose a few times since the weekend and that's it.  The funniest thing happened Sunday night though.  I had my chair in the corral and I was just sitting in there with them for a while.  Lacey came over and laid down.  Then she proceeded to roll - like Willa does in the grass.  Then Cagney came over and laid next to her and she started rolling.  She rolled all the way over and back.  They even made little snorty sounds like Willa does.  It was the funniest thing to see two big donkeys on their backs.  I knew they'd been doing it because they are so dirty and dusty, but being able to witness it was pretty neat.  Dinner time out here isn't bad.  It's been so hot, but it's starting to cool off a little at dusk.  




Comments

Popular Posts